Sunday, April 22, 2007

Host Families for Spanish Students sought



"Hi willie,

"Good morning. This is Ana from Spain. Hope you are doing fine.
"Once again I wonder if you would be so kind to place an ad in the South West blog.
"We need a young person over 21 year old to work with Spanish school organised in Tallaght next month of July. A person full of energy and initiative who will be working together with other Spanish leaders is required. People interested can contact me by e-mail. I will be in the area soon to interview possible applicants.

"Irish homes as well still required for July. I enclose an ad if it would be possible to place it somewhere.
"Many thanks in advance for your collaboration
"With kindest regards,

"ana"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I am interested in taking some students this summer.
I have one twin room and 1 single room avaiable.
I am a mother of 1 and I have a 3 bed semi detatched home in Aylesbury in Tallaght.
I work Part time for the Health Service Exec and I am a very trustworthy and responsible lady.
I would really apreciate it if you could contact me regarding an interview,
Kind regards,
Annmarie

Willie_W said...

Hi Annmarie, You will need to contact the person organising the Spanish Students' visits directly by email at anazaldibar@telefonica.net Make sure you provide a means of contacting you (which you've not done in your reply here...!). Best of luck -- WW

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Labels