Sunday, November 05, 2006

Very Best Wishes !

Well done Willie and the very best of luck for the future.

Thanks for the invitation to participate, which I will do in the future - as often as possible !

Speaking of the future and in relation to your posting on the rapid development of Tallaght Town Centre, I share your sentiments entirely. Yes, bring on the future!

The past twenty or so months have been a dismal time in my life, due to the continuing decline in my dear mothers health. I watch her now, a mere shadow of herself and wonder what God of Mercy could there be to subject such a kind, generous, gregarious and loving person to such a hell on Earth ?

I'm heartened though by the wonderful memories of her prior to her illness and take comfort in the knowledge that she wants life to go on for us all with a happy and positive outlook. Her only means of communication at this time is in her eyes, and can she smile through those eyes - you better believe it!

She is some woman for one woman.

Will post again asap. In the meantime repeated good wishes with the new venture.

Liam.

3 comments:

Willie_W said...

I'm sorry to hear that things have taken such a turn in your mother's health, Liam.

Thanks for your kind wishes about the Blog. I hope it will prove to be a better vehicle for the Community Resource project than the forum model, or perhaps it may assist the forum in some way. Please do post whenever time and inclination allow.

Liam said...

Thanks for your good wishes Willie - They are much appreciated !

I suspect that when we all come to terms with the new Blog site, it will show a new vibrancy which the concurrent DSW Forum cannot technically deliver.

Perhaps a link to the new Blogsite on the old forum might help in assisting this ?

Willie_W said...

That's a good idea, Liam. There is a link in one of the announcements there (on each board), but I'll add a button later in the week (perhaps at the weekend) directing people here.

Labels