Sunday, December 24, 2006

DSW Blog opening hours...

Well, we've provided bus and LUAS information, pub and shopping centre opening hours and information about Pantos over Christmas. These topics seem to be of greatest interest in referrals. So it's about time I wished everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Blog won't actually be closing over the Christmas, of course, so please check back from time to time to see if something new of interest is added.

A big thank you to the ever-increasing number of visitors who make use of the information here. (It would be nice if you leave a greeting, but we can't have everything!)

I'll post a file in the New Year on how other contributors can add material. It would also be nice if the Blog wasn't so much a one-man band. I'll put it on my New Year's Resolutions list, shall I?

Have a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Labels